Siemens Simcenter MotorSolve 2019.1 | 481.3 mb
Siemens Digital Industries Software has announced the release of Simcenter MAGNET & Motorsolve 2019.1 for simulating electric motor design and electromagnetic fields at any stage of the design process. Electric traction motors must be durable and NVH-compliant, however, electromagnetic forces induce mechanical vibrations which may lead to failure. The Simcenter MAGNET and Simcenter Motorsolve solution calculates the behavior of electromagnetic forces on individual components, providing examination of the structure and materials integrities under multiple operating conditions during any phase of the design process. These new capabilities are important for implementing a realistic digital twin of electric and hybrid electric vehicle powertrains or for any application where NVH constraints are critical, such as aerospace, industrial and medical equipment.
Siemens’ approach to NVH analysis is unique since the Simcenter Motorsolve tool uses smart 2.5D technology to generate a 3D nodal force mesh model based on 2D simulations, significantly accelerating analysis with accurate results. Net forces on components can be determined using Simcenter MAGNET software, even when they are in contact, including artificial component grouping. Simcenter SPEED PC-BDC models can be seamlessly imported into Simcenter Motorsolve software for higher-resolution finite element simulations, and Simcenter 3D electromagnetic software integration can provide optimal electric motor simulation performance results. Now, design engineers can apply a wider range of real-world conditions in their electro-vibro-acoustic simulation analysis.
Siemens provides the most comprehensive automotive and transportation software portfolio in the industry, combined with an application development platform to accelerate the efforts of engineering teams to innovate with confidence. Automotive manufacturers, suppliers, technology startups and industry leaders apply Siemens comprehensive digital twin to create the most robust digital representation of automotive systems and real-world environments, blurring the boundaries between engineering domains, and between the digital and physical worlds.
Problems Fixed in This Release
– Fixed bug 17658: "Wrong table data export when the filename contains the extension".
– Fixed Bug 17712 "Not allowed entering of material "Nonlinear, isotropic, real" data".
– Fixed bug 17727: "Wrong Amesim export when the filename contains the extension".
– Fixed bug 17739: "Missing validation for existing output file path in BDC Importer".
– Fixed bug 17765: "Repeated detailed explanation in drive type related error message"
– Fixed bug 17883: "Not valid Results and X axis quantities in DCM".
– Fixed bug 17970: "Superscript not properly displayed on the chart".
– Fixed bug 17996: "Boundary case in Efficiency map is not being drawn".
– Fixed bug Motorsolve-461: "Validation needed for ‘Pole face offset’".
– Fixed bug Motorsolve-465: "Simcenter Motorsolve unresponsive when no phases are displayed in winding charts".
– Fixed the circuit simulation to no longer block the main window.
– Fixed the flashing field probe tooltip in the Field View that occurred while solving. This also fixes the solver slow down when moving the mouse in the field view while solving.
– Fixed visibility of "Winding – Switching frequency" which is ignored for "Space-vector PWM" "Six-step".
– Improved the fix to bug 17658: "Wrong table data export when the filename contains the extension".
– Added a toolbar button to Simcenter Motorsolve chart page to allow setting the chart background color. Clicking the button will display a color picker dialog. The user can select a color or use the default chart background set by Simcenter Motorsolve. The chart background color will be remembered.
– As suggested, updated the Summary page to always make "Layout of phase A", "Layout of phase B" and "Layout of phase C" values in regular black text, regardless of its read-only state.
– Changed "Voltage reference" to respect "Phase" or "Line" option.
– Added option "Voltage method" to PWM analysis.
– Updated the material assignment parameter dropdown list:
– Display material database items in bold instead of in gray color.
– Added indentation for material items, but not for material database items.
– When items are filtered, if any material item is visible, its containing material database item is also made visible. to distinguish the materials with the same name in different material databases.
– Implemented "Move legend" and "Move title" by drag-and-drop on the chart page.
– Changed the frame colors, background colors, toolbar colors, etc. to match the Siemens branding colors.
– (BLDC and DCM only) Added Permeance coefficient field.
– (BLDC only) Improved the Efficiency maps.
– (BLDC only) Added 2 and 3 layer versions of the "IPM with variable orientation magnets" and the "IPM with embedded variable orientation magnets" templates.
– (DCM only) To make torque and position positive, instead of negative, in the Simcenter MAGNET solution, MotionAxis was changed to [0, 0, -1], as an alternative to using "DirectionIsReversed".
– SPEED PC-BDC Importer: Command line arguments included for individual and batch processing
Simcenter Motorsolve is the complete design and analysis software for permanent magnet, induction, synchronous, electronically, and brush-commutated machines. It leverages the fast nature of equivalent circuits and the accuracy of FEA, with the synergy of automating the nonproductive tasks for rapid and accurate analysis of electric machines.
Our products template-based interface is easy to use and flexible enough to handle practically any motor topology, with provision for custom rotors and stators. Typical FEA operations such as mesh and solver refinements, winding design, motion, and post-processing including the export of 1D models, are not required as the software handles these for the user. Performance parameters, waveforms, and field Descriptions are available with just a click.
What are the new capabilities in Simcenter MAGNET and Simcenter Motorsolve 2019.1? Watch this two-minute video to see all the highlights in action, including: electromagnetic to vibro-acoustic simulations, improved accuracy and improved user experience.
At the 2019 Siemens Media & Analyst Conference in New York, Siemens PLM Software announced that it is changing its name to Siemens Digital Industries Software. The company explains that the change reflects not only its position inside the core operating company, Siemens Digital Industries, but also its evolution from product lifecycle management (PLM) software to a broad provider of industrial software and services for digitalization.
Product: Siemens Simcenter MotorSolve
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 481.3 mb
– Windows 10 x64
– Windows 8.1 x64
– Windows 8 x64
– Windows 7 x64
Note: This is the last release that will include support for Windows versions prior to Windows 10. Future releases will support versions of Windows 10 that are still supported by Microsoft, as defined by the End of Service date.
Operating systems should include the latest Microsoft published updates.
– Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5.2 or higher is required
The recommended minimum hardware requirements are:
– Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD FX
– 2GB RAM
– 40 GB of free disk space
– Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024 with normal font size selected and scaling set to 100%
– Graphics card: OpenGL compatible video card
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )