PictureCode Photo Ninja 1.3.7 | File Size: 32.7 MB
Photo Ninja is a professional-grade RAW converter that delivers exceptional detail, outstanding image quality, and a distinctive, natural look. If you think this is "just another RAW converter", you’re in for a surprise. Photo Ninja is truly special, with unique capabilities for improving and optimizing your digital images. Click on the items below to learn more about this powerful tool, and read why serious photographers are adopting it into their workflows.
Photo Ninja’s intelligent illumination control can lighten shadows, overcome backlighting, and tame excessive contrast, with a natural, artifact-free result.
Our one-of-a-kind local contrast adjustment makes detail "pop" without halo artifacts. It also works in reverse for a nice smoothing effect.
World-class technology can salvage many overexposed images, with convincing recovery of blown-out highlight regions.
Noise reduction in Photo Ninja is powered by the latest generation of our highly regarded Noise Ninja technology.
Improve skin tones, enhance foliage, deepen the sky, and create your own color "looks" with hue-selective color enhancements.
Black and white processing
Create monochrome and split-tone images quickly and easily, with flexible control over tonal interpretation.
Chromatic aberration correction
Automatically analyze and remove complex lateral chromatic aberration prior to demosaicing, with outstanding results.
Balance neutrals in a single click. Achieve consistent color with on-location lighting profiles.
Fix keystoning and correct complex lens distortion.
For cameras with weak antialiasing filters, Photo Ninja can reduce maze artifacts and moire patterns.
Navigate through your image collection quickly and easily with Photo Ninja’s streamlined, integrated browser.
– Updated camera support, including Canon 6dMkII, M6; FujiFilm X-H1, X-E3, X-A3, X-A5, X-10; Nikon D850, D7500; , Olympus TG-5; Panasonic G80, GX85, G80, G85, G9; Pentax KP; Sony A7RIII, RX100V, RX10IV. (Possibly others that haven’t been verified.)
– Updated lens identification for Canon, Nikon, Sony/Minolta, Pentax, Leica/Panasonic, and Olympus.
– Improved extraction of focus distance and white balance metadata for several Canon models
– Extract focus distance for Olympus cameras
– Fix white point for ISO 100 images from Panasonic TZ101.
– Fix white point for compressed Sony A7iii, RX10VI.
Requirements: Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator