Hex-Rays IDA Pro 7.2 | 204 Mb
The IDA Disassembler and Debugger is an interactive, programmable, extendible, multi-processor disassembler hosted on Windows, Linux, or (Mac OSX). IDA has become the de-facto standard for the analysis of hostile code, vulnerability research and COTS validation. See this executive overview for a summary of its features and uses.
– disassembler modules for a large number of processors. Our free SDK even allows you to roll your own custom disassembler.
– full interactivity and extendability
– direct, through keyboard interaction.
– through an internal programming language.
– through external plugins (unlimited power: our debuggers are plugins).
– as close as possible to the high level source code
– flirt technology (fast library identification and recognition technology).
– type system and parameter tracking and identification
– code graphing
– the debugger adds dynamic analysis to the information gathered statically by the disassembler.
– offers all the features expected from a debugger and more: remote debugger, tracing.
– remote debugger: target either Windows, Linux, (Mac OSX), and other machines in any combination.
– See ARM Windows CE Debugger
– Many other targets…
Home Page –